Dear Rabbit lovers,

While 波子 is getting better, eating and going to the toilet, Cookie is acting weird tonight. Do your rabbits have bad mood sometimes? Tonight, Cookie would not eat anything during dinner time, usually when I prepare for the pellets, he would come rushing towards me and wait. Tonight, he didn't do that. In fact, no water drinking or hay eating either. I tried to give him some alfalfa, but he wouldn't eat either. 兔ba is worried again.

This morning, because Cookie was naughty, moved the toilet (plastic container) overnight, so I hit his bum a few times, is he mad at me? At one point, when I went closer to the cage, he would walk away and hide in his house, or he would just sit in the toilet and not look at me. I am worried he is not eating, should I feed him hay powder? Any advice?

Thanks again as always.
snowball 2009-5-5 11:37:10 AM
umum.......rabbits love pellets so much ga woo........usua mine would be mad when I perparing the pellets for her...

um...do u alert if there would be any illness for Cookie?

my rabbit seldom have bad moods ga....I think u better aware for Cookie for a few more days, if he is still like that, seek for a medical check would be better woo ^^
兔仔怡v3v 2009-5-5 12:31:13 PM
COOKIE佢係唔係只係發脾氣炸...
你會唔會試下放d糧係佢個籠入面...
之後你行開一陣...睇下佢有冇食啦...

我記得兔爸你係外國嫁...
會唔會係你當地既天氣令到兔兔佢心情好差呢@@
湯丸 2009-5-5 12:38:38 PM
snowball:
With the experience that I had with 波子, I am just really worried, Cookie was still normal this morning, all of a sudden, tonight he is not any more. Don't know how long I should wait, I don't want to take any risks.

兔仔怡:
Humm....but both 波子 and 湯丸 are okay wor, not sure if it's the weather change. I hope he is just 發脾氣 too, may be I hit him too hard, hopefully it is only that. I feel bad. I put the pellets in a bowl for him inside the cage, and also his favourite hay cubes, but he doesn't even look at it. You think I should leave the room so he doesn't see me?? I hold him and feel his stomach, doesn't feel extremely "hard," I am so worried.
hh0 2009-5-5 12:58:52 PM
the weather in yours should be fine and may not be the critical reason
Cookie seems hate you cos you hit him.... 發脾氣
pls keep in eyes if he still no eating and drinking for 1 day (24hrs)
better force feed some hay powder until cc out
湯丸 2009-5-5 07:15:35 PM
Cookie's stool was very small last night, so I did give him some hay powder, he loved it and started to eat the pellets afterwards.

This morning, his stool was back to normal size. Perhaps yesterday something was stuck in his stomach, so he didn't want to eat, but the hay powder actually helped him digest? Or, it could be a coincident that he was "mad" at me.  

I am just so surprised that a small amount of hay powder actually worked so well, what does it actually do and what does it have in it?

I will monitor him in the next 24/48 hours, once he is back to normal, I will let everyone know, thank you so much ^^
cordero 2009-5-5 09:47:48 PM
恭喜~~~波子爸辛苦LA

快速發帖

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 登記成為會員

湯丸

用戶組: 初級會員

帖子: 126|積分: 152

廣告查詢|聯繫我們|Archiver|手機版|PetKD 寵物網

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 09:24 PM

Copyright © 2019 PetKD 寵物網 保留所有權利 - Powered by Discuz!

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Petkd.net討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Petkd.net討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。
回頂部