我計劃在今年8月往美國留學,曾想委託中介公司處理,但費用逾萬,實在太高,只好想辦法自己搞定。查了一下資料還是一頭霧水,實在搞到我焦頭爛額。看漁農署的說明似乎是需要健康證書及產品衛生證書,且健康證書需要在辦好十日內出境才有效。我六月初將離港,六月到八月的間隙在港無住處,只能將它暫時寄養在兔協,實在不知道能否讓檢疫人員到寄養處辦理手續。
我現在搞不清楚的問題有:
1.香港寵物兔出境是否只需健康證書及產品衛生證書?如有其他,不知費用如何,有效日期多長,該如何辦理,辦理難度又有多大?
2.美國兔形目動物入境是否如我所查資料所述,只要有香港海關及漁農署的健康證明,就無需更多檢疫及其他證書?

如果程序太複雜,手續有效期又只有十天,那我想我就只好將愛兔送與他人領養。然而它前陣子意外壓斷腳趾,右後腿截肢(至大腿中段)。雖能走亦勉強能跳,衛生正常,各方面能夠自理,但我很擔心沒有人會認領殘疾兔,帶到兔協也可能無人領養,最後只好安樂死……實在太多頭緒,非常焦灼,希望大家能指點一二,使我能成功將它帶出境。萬分感謝。
syt174698 2013-3-6 11:02:11 PM
你留學到幾時?屋企人會幫手照顧嗎?之前有兔友講帶兔兔去日本,你試下搵下呢度網頁,手續好簡單咁,先查下出發國家有無限制,隔離幾耐,訂機位,健康證明要幾時提供等等。
Suzanne 2013-3-6 11:07:53 PM
嗯....

出境的事情我答不上你, 不過我可以話,假如你棄養你隻兔兔於兔協, 無疑因為佢既情況會被領養機會好微,但兔協如果接收了它,就會照顧到它終老的。

情況去到最壞要棄養,要盡快登記, 因為兔協要排隊,幾個月不等。
wesky 2013-3-6 11:16:38 PM
參考: http://petkd.net/article-378-1.html
依家先三月.... 有好多時間準備吧
丫芷^0^ 2013-3-7 12:03:39 AM
本帖最後由 丫芷^0^ 於 2013-3-7 12:10 AM 編輯

我有疑問,為什麼要帶檢疫人員到寄養處檢查? 現在3月頭, 6月才走, 手續有效期又只有十天, 只要準備好資料, 搵到人同寵物機位可以一齊過去, 再等美國海關檢查, 冇問題就得.

另外, 我大致看過漁護處網站介紹 (以下網址)
http://www.afcd.gov.hk/tc_chi/quarantine/qua_ie/qua_ie_eapao/qua_ie_eapao.html

1. 簽 發 或 加 簽 動 物 健 康 證 書 的 所 需 時 間 :
如  動 物 已 符 合 目 的 地 國 家 / 地 方 之 入 口 規 定 及 申 請 人 已 呈 交 各 有 關 文 件 , 簽 發 或 加 簽 動 物 健 康 證 書 的 所 需 時 間 如 下 :
官 方 動 物 健 康 證 書 : 二 個 工 作 天 ;
在 註 冊 獸 醫 簽 發 的 動 物 健 康 證 書 上 進 行 加 簽 服 務 : 一 個 工 作 天 ;

2. 簽發動物產品衞生證書
的 所 需 時 間:

• 申 請 人 必 須 於 該 動 物 產 品 預 期 檢 查 前 的 最 少 7 個 工 作 天 以 書 面 申 請
  • 在 發 出 衞 生 證 書 前 , 所 有 動 物 產 品 必 須 經 由 本 署 所 委 任 人 員 檢 驗 。
  • 如 所 檢 查 動 物 產 品 已 符 合 衞 生 規 定 及 申 請 人 已 呈 交 各 有 關 文 件 , 簽 發 動 物 產 品 衞 生 證 書 自 檢 驗 後 所 需 時 間 為 三 個 工 作 天

3. 用 以 證 明 動 物 已 符 合 歐 共 體  入 口 條 件 的 證 明 書 有 效 期 為 10 日 。 至 於 芬 蘭 、馬 爾 他 、愛 爾 蘭 及 英 國 等 國 家 / 地 方 則 有 額 外 規 定: 歐 洲 共 同 體 官 方 網 頁 : (但好似兔仔唔適用,你再睇真D)http://ec.europa.eu/food/animal/liveanimals/index_en.htm

------>即是說由你完成香港証明書, 及美國海關要求的文件起10日就可以, 由現在看清要求,到獲得申請時間可以計算得到.

我個人認為:
1. 香港出口不明白可以直接打電話
2.你要弄清楚美國的要求, 機位問題

eg: 美國
- 狗/貓之最新防疫注射記錄咭及健康證明書
- 其他動物需要備有動物入口許可證
- 有些航空公司接受寵物作超重行李
- 必須一個多月前準備所有有關文件

由香港移民到日本的成功例子, 很有用: http://petkd.net/thread-22018-1-1.html

比D心機同耐性, 網上資料小,最好打電話問海關等等, 一步步解決,唔好咁輕易就諗安樂死,問下自己係咪盡左全力先! 祝你成功! 如果成功,記得返黎分享!

Hitan 2013-3-7 03:23:15 AM
本帖最後由 Hitan 於 2013-4-30 02:31 PM 編輯

Hi, if you don't mind, I'm gonna answer all your questions in english, cos this would be much easier for me

First of all, did you book your flight ticket yet? and which airline company are you flying with?

I went to US with my bunny last year, and I was flying with United Airlines. They allow in-cabin pets, and this could greatly facilitate the care of your bunny during the journey. So if it happens that you are flying with the same airlines company, you can just call them and add a reservation for your bunny. It only costs you USD 125 to get its flight ticket.

HK does not have any restriction for pet rabbits exportation, and US doesn't have any restriction for importation of pet rabbits either... So the only thing you need to worry is that you MUST find someone in US to buy you hay and give it to you on your date of arrival if your flight is scheduled to be arrived at night. This is because the US plant protection and quarantine division does not allow the importation of hay, so any hay you are going to feed your bunny on the flight, you need to throw it away before you enter their immgiration counter.

Anyways, so all you need for bringing your bunny to the State is a AFCD-endorsed health certificate issued by your vet, and that is!!

The total budget for me to bring my bunny to US is:
1) body check + health certificate + emergency medicines that I might need to feed my bunny in case he is not doing well on the flight = HKD 1250
2) Endorsement by AFCD = HKD 155
3) Flight ticket for my bunny = USD 125

And honestly, no one ever check any of my documents when I brought my bunny to US!!!! All they said is "ohhh, you bunny is sooo cute!!!" So I don't see any reason why you need to leave your bunny behind.

Last but not least, please train your bunny for long hour traveling now if he/she is not used to that!

1.jpg (367.67 KB, 下載次數: 29)

1.jpg

Hitan 2013-3-7 03:43:56 AM
P.S.
Forgot to mention... if you don't have any relatives or friends in US who can buy you hay, please take a look at the following website and contact the local rabbit rescue group in the city where you are going to stay:

http://www.rabbit.org/links/sections/groups.html

Since I'm working in the east coast and all my relatives are in the west coast, the only solution for me to get hay is to contact them before coming to US... and in fact these peoples are really helpful and nice... They came to the airport, picked me up, and delivered hay for my bunny when they know my bunny is coming all the way from HK

1.jpg
Hitan 2013-3-7 04:13:03 AM
本帖最後由 Hitan 於 2013-3-7 04:18 AM 編輯

P.P.S.
This is the link to the only 1 form you need to fill in for bringing your bunny to the States:
http://www.afcd.gov.hk/tc_chi/quarantine/qua_ie/qua_ie_eapao/qua_ie_eapao_ioahc/files/af300_hca_sept11b.pdf

*** Pls check box (B) - For Official Endorsement of a Animal Health Certificate issued by a duly qualified veterinary surgeon!! Because AFCD do not have on-site animal inspection anymore!

Once you have your health certificate, bring it together with this form + HKD 155 to the following address:

呈 交 申 請

請 親 身 遞 交 申 請 至 以 下 地 址 :
香 港 九 龍 長 沙 灣 道 303 號 5 樓 長 沙 灣 政 府 合 署
漁 農 自 然 護 理 署 簽 證 組 (9 號 櫃 台)

辦 公 時 間

星 期 一 至 星 期 五 : 上 午 八 時 三 十 分 至 中 午 十 二 時 三 十 分
下 午 一 時 三 十 分 至 下 午 五 時 十 五 分
星 期 六 ,星 期 日 及 公 眾 假 期 休 息

and you will get the endorsed health certificate on the next working day. Fast and easy J

*** NOTE: remember to ask your vet to put in these information on the health certificate, because many of them do not know what exactly they need to specify on the cert:

1) It is healthy and free of infectious diseases

2) It is living indoor for the past 6 months

4) it is fit for traveling

Insomniahk 2013-3-8 04:58:13 PM
本帖最後由 Insomniahk 於 2013-3-8 04:58 PM 編輯
Hitan 發表於 2013-3-7 04:13 AM
P.P.S.
This is the link to the only 1 form you need to fill in for bringing your bunny to the State ...

You are a good person, you know?
Hitan 2013-3-9 06:11:01 AM
Insomniahk 發表於 2013-3-8 04:58 PM
You are a good person, you know?

傻啦, 都係咁啱之前帶左我隻兔去美國先知啫...
其實樓主真係 prepare 得有啲遲...
雖然話就話文件要到出發前十日先可以準備...
但實則我當年用左一年時間去搵資料同準備...
打左無數個 international call, send 左無數個 email...
Confirm 左美國政府每一個有關部門, 洲政府, 同市政府 (因為每一個都有唔同 regulations)...
Confirm 左香港同美國 airlines (因為要轉機, 所以 regulation 又唔同)...
Confirm 埋 AFCD, 香港海關...
仲叫每一個部門都出封 email 比我 confirm 進出口冇管制 (你知啦, 實則去到現場做野班人又可能會話唔知頭唔知路於是唔肯放你走!)...
最後嗰 10 日, 仲走左機埸幾轉...
因為其實個規定係連帶寵物個袋都有管制, 唔係款款都 accept 架...
所以, 雖然話就話最後根本冇人 check 過我任何野...
Health certificate 都冇睇過...
但呢啲野真係話唔埋...
好睇到時你遇到咩心態既職員...
你冇幾手資料準備喺手, 到時你點大佢地?!

點評

Insomniahk  Encourage him/her. All new challenger need time and experience person liked you. He/she need you.  2013-3-11 10:12:05 AM
麻瓜瓜 2013-3-17 11:30:12 PM
真的非常感謝大家的熱心回复……especially thanks Hitan, it's really helpful. 我學到很多東西,也安心不少。
我現在還在等待offer,所以機票沒辦法定,詳細地方法規也查不了,而且一日沒有offer一日就只能拖著……我也很焦心orz
如果等不到offer的話我要回內地,那就真的只能把它寄給兔協了。如果有offer的話,我也要在內地待2到3個月才能出發,那段時間的寄養費我也很頭疼……畢竟我是學生,它的截肢手術費已經讓我負擔得很辛苦,再加上寄養費就更沒辦法了。
無論如何真的很感謝大家幫忙,有進展的話會update的^ ^
Hitan 2013-3-18 02:02:26 AM
麻瓜瓜 發表於 2013-3-17 11:30 PM
真的非常感謝大家的熱心回复……especially thanks Hitan, it's really helpful. 我學到很多東西,也安心不 ...

那你到底什麼時侯會離開香港?
你回內地等待的時候香港有朋友可以幫你照顧牠嗎?
知道取不取錄什麼時侯會通知你?
如果你在等一間/數間學校的回音, 其實已經可以去查一下那些學校所在地的市政府和洲政府條例...
同時, 你要快快打電話給兔協, 因為他們並不是什麼時候都有位可替你寄養...
棄養的話也要等數個月...
麻瓜瓜 2013-3-18 08:12:23 PM
Hitan 發表於 2013-3-18 02:02 AM
那你到底什麼時侯會離開香港?
你回內地等待的時候香港有朋友可以幫你照顧牠嗎?
知道取不取錄什 ...

我五月底畢業,六月初便會走了。最慘是現在找不到同學朋友能暫時幫忙照顧它的……我在等9個學校的offer,正在慢慢查資料。我現在正在辦棄養輪候,但又怕太早了,到時候或許還能帶它出去就不需棄養……總之糾結的很orz

快速發帖

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 登記成為會員

麻瓜瓜

用戶組: 初生會員

帖子: 3|積分: 19

廣告查詢|聯繫我們|Archiver|手機版|PetKD 寵物網

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 07:00 PM

Copyright © 2019 PetKD 寵物網 保留所有權利 - Powered by Discuz!

回頂部