應該腸胃唔方好得去邊!
最離譜, 唔係周圍走既嗰D兔要被羊羣追嚇或者打親
而係, 大棠荔枝園既負責人
貼左張咁既牌:
4.jpg
Sorry, 我真係唔覺佢地有被遷往隔離中心
眼見仲有好多有損傷兔周圍走
再者, 如果佢地真係打架
就更加唔應該一間房入面起碼住左超過 20 隻兔 (保守估計園內 total 有 30 隻兔左右!!!)
5.jpg
仲要道門冇鎖
一係有D兔已經走失左
一係就比隔離D羊羣走入去搞搞震!!!
仲有, 好明顯大部分兔爛眼爛耳係因為居住環境太污糟而感染
唉~
真係呀, 想幫都唔知點幫

sanny0066 2011-12-27 09:49:04 PM
Hitan 發表於 2011-12-27 05:15 PM
唔係呀 fa??? 你見到有死兔???
點解冇人告過佢地???

私人地方...點樣告....政府部門上到門最多都係口頭警告
sanny0066 2011-12-27 09:50:10 PM
Hitan 發表於 2011-12-27 05:19 PM
其實, 我當日仲見到嗰度D職員捉兔仔...
佢地一手捉起兔仔双腳
倒吊攞起佢地

睇相..隻隻都有返咁上下大隻...真係唔知食咩大
花芝媽 2011-12-27 10:28:41 PM
私人都告到 ..  因為動物無比主人照顧好   條例無食物清水 ..   已經告得落.
sanny0066 2011-12-28 12:56:12 AM
花芝媽 發表於 2011-12-27 10:28 PM
私人都告到 ..  因為動物無比主人照顧好   條例無食物清水 ..   已經告得落.

政府部門肯做野先算吧 投訴冇門...推卸責任
hgod 2011-12-28 02:19:17 AM
其實今年8月有網友已經講過呢度, 我有send過信去投訴, 可惜之後日子太忙, 冇再跟進, 唔知樓主會唔會send信去投訴?
hgod 2011-12-28 02:29:10 AM
本帖最後由 hgod 於 2011-12-28 02:59 AM 編輯

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to complain "元朗錦田鄉村俱樂部" that about their improper care to the animals which showing in their clubhouse, the animals which are unnecessary suffering including the rabbits & guinea pig etc.

And about the complain details, please find below:

1) Cannot provide a proper condition to the animals.

The cages for the animals are placed in the outdoor, and about the summer temperture in HK is more than 32°C, this temperture is too high for rabbits and the rabbits have a chance to get sunstroke.
Except the hot temperture problem, they put the animals in the exterior place also will get cold if heavy raining or typhoon period

2) Cannot provide the proper food to the animals

The main food for the rabbits & guinea pig is glass (Western Timothy Hay or good quality meadow hay), but we cannot find any grass in the cages! Some cages only have some small corn pellet, and some cages only have water!
And about the rabbits feed, you can find more details from below links, all of the links are from the veterinary clinic:
- Hung Hom Veterinary Clinic:
http://www.hhvc.com.hk/en/pet/main.do?mappingName=RabbitsChinchillas&method=detail&id=4028e48624e7af720124e7dde6c00043
- HAPPY PETS VETERINARY CENTRE:
http://www.happypets.hk/rabbits.html
- Society for Abandoned Animals Limited:
http://www.saa.org.hk/petinfo/rabbits_e.html

All of above links also said that the main food for rabbits is grass, not pellet!

3) Cannot provide proper care to the animals
We can find many animals get difference lesion, details you can find from the attached photos - photos 1~3

So base on above three points, I believe that "元朗錦田鄉村俱樂部" is violate 香港法例第169章 防止殘酷對待動物條例, because their improper care the animals, so some rabbits get lesion or ill.

And I want to know that "元朗錦田鄉村俱樂部" have apply license which is about exhibition or boarding establishment? If not, they also violate the 公眾衛生條例 第139F & 第139I.

And I know this organization - "元朗錦田鄉村俱樂部" also complained by others before, but they have not any improvement about that , so I hope this time you can to investigate the case seriously!

And I hope you can give me a formal reply & following details about above case, because may be I will notify any media after your following.

Details for "元朗錦田鄉村俱樂部" - http://www.y1.hk/ktcc/1_faci.htm

Your fast action can save more life!

Best Regards,
Chris
hgod 2011-12-28 02:32:24 AM
本帖最後由 hgod 於 2011-12-28 02:33 AM 編輯

Dear Chris,

First of all, we would like thank for your email!

Officers of this department conducted 2 inspections to this farm recently.  The animals looked healthy and there was sign of animal cruelty during our inspections.  All rabbits and guinea pigs were caged under shelters and no rabbit with overgrown teeth or nails was found. Both hay and fresh grasses were supplied to the rabbits and guinea pigs.

Regarding the suspeced offence under Cap. 139,  "exhibition of animals or birds" means an exhibition of animals or birds to which the public are admitted on payment of a fee or other money consideration, according to Cap. 139F - Public Health (Animals and Birds)(Exhibitions) Regulations. As no admission fee is required for entry KTCC, an exhibition licence is not applicable.  Furthermore, there was no evidence showing KTCC is providing animal boarding service on the premises.   

During these 2 inspections, we did not detected any violation of the law under the purview of this department.   Should you have any further enquiry, you may call the "1823" Call Centre (Tel. 1823) or contact us directly by e-mail at "[email protected]"

Best regards,

CF KWAN
Senior Field Officer
of Animal Management (Operation) Division
AFCD
hgod 2011-12-28 02:33:31 AM
Dear Mr. Kwan,

Thank you for your action after the complained, but could I know more details about your 2 inspections? For example the inspections are the spot checks or have a notify before inspection, the 2 inspection date & how to inspection, for example, just look around or have some step to inspection?

Because the photos which I sent to you are taked on 7/8/2011, so I don't know why your colleague see the totally different picture! No rabbit with overgrown teeth & sarcoma, the food for rabbits & guinea pigs is GRASS, NOT PELLET. (So what you see in the photos which I sent to you?)

And I think your colleague should take some photos for ref, could you show me some photos which they taked, because I would go there a few times within this month & next month, so I want to compare with your colleague photos & what I see in there.

At last, I want to thank you for your rapid action, and could you suggest me how can I do if I really see the overgrown teeth & sarcoma rabbits in my following journey there?

Thank you very much~

Best Regards
Chris
hgod 2011-12-28 02:34:04 AM
Dear Chris,

Surprise inspections were conducted on 10 & 15 Aug 2011.  During the inspections, our officers inspected all animals on the premises thoroughly.  As person-in-charge of KTCC revealed that their caretakers regularly trim the nails and teeth of the rabbits, it may explain the different observations between you and our officers.   

Our officers took some photos of the animals in both inspections.  However, without the consent from the animal owner or the person-in-charge of the club, we may not be able to show the photos to a third party.  If you insist to see the photos, we will try to seek consent from the animal owner or person-in-charge of KTCC on such request.

Should you find any sign of animal cruelty in the future, please report to us for prompt follow-up actions or you may immediately report to the Police in urgent cases.  And again, we would like to thank you for bring this matter to our attention!

Best regards,

CF KWAN
Senior Field Officer
of Animal Management (Operation) Division
AFCD

hgod 2011-12-28 02:38:11 AM
唔知係咪太長, 唔可以一個post post哂出黎, 以上係同漁護署其中關鍵四個email來往, 可惜小弟上次未能再跟進, 令更多兔兔
樓主都send email去漁護署投訴, 又或者我地會唔會組團去嗰度影多啲罪證
hgod 2011-12-28 10:29:12 AM
hgod 發表於 2011-12-28 02:19 AM
其實今年8月有網友已經講過呢度, 我有send過信去投訴, 可惜之後日子太忙, 冇再跟進, 唔知樓主會唔會send信 ...

sry, 啱先睇番, 原來唔係同一個地方, 尋晚眼朦朦以為同一地點, 不過一於投訴, 去漁護署投訴!!!!!
iloverabbit 2011-12-28 01:30:55 PM
Hitan 發表於 2011-12-27 05:15 PM
唔係呀 fa??? 你見到有死兔???
點解冇人告過佢地???

可能D人見到都唔理
兔兔可憐
Hitan 2011-12-29 03:35:00 AM
hgod 發表於 2011-12-28 02:38 AM
唔知係咪太長, 唔可以一個post post哂出黎, 以上係同漁護署其中關鍵四個email來往, 可惜小弟上次未能再跟進 ...

睇黎拍 video 應該有力過相片
At least AFCD 冇得抵賴!

你講嗰個錦田鄉村俱樂部我都去過
我上次都見到隻牙長到幾乎插眼既兔仔
仲有D有腳瘡
但, 個人覺得嗰度比起呢個大棠荔枝園真係算做好好多
最起瑪, 個籠乾乾淨淨 (雖然屎尿跌晒出龍!)
而且有盆有爬蟲既雜食, 同生青苔既水!!!!!!!!!
大棠荔枝園, 係乜 Q 都冇
水同食物都冇
只靠遊人餵紅蘿蔔 ~_~"
D兔仲要踩番自己D屎尿
仲要難民營咁款, 一個大籠幾十隻兔
而且仲要比羊追!
真係!!
你得閒可以去望下
或者, 我地組團去又得
但, 我相信, 除左呢兩个地方
香港應該仲有大把我地唔知既類似地方

其實兔協, 平時有冇做呢D 去 checking 既野?
定佢地係唔会理的?
sanny0066 2011-12-29 03:44:00 AM
Hitan 發表於 2011-12-29 03:35 AM
睇黎拍 video 應該有力過相片
At least AFCD 冇得抵賴!

兔協淨係每日打理待領緊既兔兔..已經忙到一頭煙啦..香港應該只係得一個專係接收兔兔既機構

快速發帖

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 登記成為會員

Hitan

用戶組: 中高級會員

帖子: 225|積分: 1043

廣告查詢|聯繫我們|Archiver|手機版|PetKD 寵物網

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 05:10 AM

Copyright © 2019 PetKD 寵物網 保留所有權利 - Powered by Discuz!

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Petkd.net討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Petkd.net討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。
回頂部